No matter if you own a small fishing boat, pontoon, or bay cruiser, owning a boat is an investment. Since boat insurance is not required in Idaho, boats and watercraft out on Idaho’s waters may not be properly insured. Make sure you protect yourself and your investment with a boat insurance policy from Jan Jesberger Insurance.
What does a boat insurance cover?
A boat insurance policy covers a variety of issues, including:
- Damage to your boat and/or marine equipment.
- Pollution damage due to fuel spills after an accident.
- Liability incurred by your boat hitting another boat, dock, or swimmer.
- Medical expenses for injury to you and passengers due to a boating accident.
- Injury caused by a negligent or uninsured boater.
To learn more about a boat insurance policy, contact Jan Jesberger Insurance today.